What happens to you does not matter, what you become through those experiences is all that is significant. This is the true meaning of life.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sorry....Is the Hardest Word to Say....



NOT in this case its not....it's the easiest word to say!

My post a couple of days ago about friendships came across wrong and one person in particular got it wrong.....she thought it was about her and it SOOOOOOOO COMPLETELY UTTERLY IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER WAS......



I just wanted to write here how much I love her and can depend on her all the time, no matter what the time, she is my 3am gal who will pick up should I ring her at that time...it helps she's already at work by that time so awake lol but even if she wasn't I know she'd be there for me....

You know who you are....and so you should know how very very very much you mean to me hon xxx

No comments: